domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

What do you think about extreme sports?

I think extreme sports are incredible to me personally I would love to do some extreme sports like motocross love me even that is a very masculine sport. I like to feel like that adrenaline sports, other sports and I also like snowboarding, canyoning, rafting, canopy and others but I think that never in my life would be bungee jumping because I am afraid that string is cut when a jump but the truth and an past. I love almost all extreme sports meet to be put much time to do a sport like one of those mentioned above. well I the only extreme sport I have real is the canopy that if I had the opportunity to do it again I would do the feeling is incredible.
well that's what I think of extreme sports:)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario